Friday, January 11, 2013



Here's a Christmas planner I made for a wedding gift.  I got it done just in time as the wedding is tomorrow, January 12th!  I used my cricut expression, gypsy, Jaded Blossom stamps and my computer.  I made all the forms on my computer a few years ago when I made one of these for myself.

This is the 6th planner that I've made.  In the previous planners I used pretty green or red binders that were prefect for Christmas.  I haven't been able to find them the last couple of years.  I've looked everywhere.  I didn't want to use plastic because I mod-podged the inside of the front & back covers.

I burned a CD of all the forms so new ones can be printed when needed.  There's a little box at the bottom of each form to write the current year.


The dividers were actually a little too big and stick out of the binder a tad bit.  I used measurements from the one I made a few years ago thinking that all binders are the same size.  They are not.  Lesson learned!  Hopefully the recipient doesn't mind the error.  I tried to fix it but I was only going to make it worse.  These mistakes seem to only happen when you don't have extra paper on hand.  Lol!

This is the first binder I made that has a pretty little decoration on it.   That is thanks to Jaded Blossom and their Christmas Wishes stamp set!  I love the tree in that set!

I hope the happy couple enjoys and uses their binder as much as I do mine!  Hopefully they don't forget they have it with Christmas being so far away!



















3 comments:

  1. This is very cool and unique. what a great gift too !! love all the different pattern papers all the different things you thought to put in there , awesome !!! thanks for joining us in the challenge at Jaded Blossom!

    michelle ~ JB owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is a great gift! It is very creative :0) Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an wonderful idea! You did a great job! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete