Monday, January 14, 2013

Cupid Poop

Here's a little "treat" I thought of last night while I couldn't sleep.  I love the Jaded Blossom stamps that were released earlier this month.  I had been thinking of what else could I do with the "I like the way you roll" stamp besides using Tootsie Rolls.  As I was laying awake at 1am still not able to get to sleep, it hit me!  Use a roll of toilet paper!!!  I know it's not your conventional "treat" but it is fun and practical!  Who couldn't use a roll of toilet paper?  

Now I just have to decide who shall receive this precious gift!  Maybe I'll donate it to my librarian friend that hosts an Anti-Valentine party for her teen advisory group at the library every year.  It would certainly fit the theme!  Lol!

I stamped the toilet paper, wrapped it in tulle and added some decorative paper.  I used the following Jaded Blossom stamp sets on this project:  Valentine Candies, Pattern Kisses, Got Candy?, and Trust in Cupid. 

This was a quick and easy project!  I think I'll make one for St. Patricks day too!  In fact, Jaded Blossom has "Poop" stamps for just about every holiday so this might become a year round treat!










7 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!

    Jamie
    Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - This is HILARIOUS and I love it !!! So something I would do LOL !!! I like how you used all the stamps on this one project !! Thanks so much for joining in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

    Michelle ~ JB Owner
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I love this project....Hmmmm...makes me want to steal it...HAHA! Thanks for being part of the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL This is SO funny! I LOVE it! Thanks for being a part of the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! It would be perfect for an anti-valentine party!!! Thank you for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, this is brilliant! Totally hilarious!! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge this month :)

    Jenny - Jaded Blossom DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally awesome! Made me smile! Thank you so much for joining us this month for the Jaded Blossom Challenge!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete