Friday, November 12, 2010

Halloween Napkin Sign for School


My Mom asked me to make some little signs to put in the school's giant napkin holder (she works in the kitchen). I made this one for Halloween. I gave it to Blake to give to the kitchen ladies. That's what started him wanting to give them things all the time. They must have made over him and the sign pretty well and I'm sure he LOVED the attention.

At least Blake is willing to take things in to school and give them to the right people. Chase and Reed would rather crawl under a rock than take anything in and give it to their teachers or whomever. I don't know why they are so embarrassed to do that, but I think it's odd. Sometimes their teachers ask for old magazines and when I give some to the boys to donate, they act like they've been asked to give up a kidney or their favorite video game. Geesh!


I used the Mini Monsters cartridge for the cute little guys on the top. I think I got the poem out of a Paper Crafts magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment