Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Blah...

Okay. So I'm not doing so well keeping consistent updates on the blog. Some days it's just too hard to sit at the computer and try to write something. I guess it's kind of like exercise, the more you do it, the easier it becomes.

I have done a little crafting lately. I'll post some pictures after this update. Some of the things are from last month for halloween.

I thought that when all 4 kids were in school that I would have more time to do crafts and scrapbooking. I even fantasized about all the hours that I would get to spend in my craft room. Instead, I end up doing stupid things like sweeping, mopping, shampooing the carpet, laundry, etc, etc. It really does feel like futile work when 20 minutes after the kids get home you can't even tell I did anything! Oh well. What's that quote by Phyllis Diller? Oh yea, "Cleaning your house while you kids are still growing, is like shoveling the driveway while it's still snowing."

No comments:

Post a Comment